Welcome to Congresbury Parish Council
The Parish Council will not be holding the Annual Parish meeting that was due to be held on 21st May 2020.
The Parish Council will not hold the Annual meeting scheduled for 11th May 2020. The appointments of the Councillors to various Committees and positions will remain the same until the next annual meeting of the Parish Council.
Free Meals to those in need
Romajo's Community Meals are cooking and delivering free meals to those who require support at this time. Further information is available here or calling 838754 or 07931563559 email email@example.com.
Please find links for the following information with regard to corona virus - Covid-19;
- National Guidance for members of the public available here
- North Somerset Council latest advice and information available here
- Mendip Vale Medical Practice website link
- Day Lewis pharmacy website link
- Information from Avon and Somerset Police available here
- Congresbury website available here. For latest information on village activities and advice
- Congresbury coop is making home deliveries. Ways to order by phone 01934 838020 or 07718 309152. Further information here
- Hodders Butchers 838844. Order form for deliveries available here
- For any help contact Love Congresbury at 833126 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Parish Office 838802 email: email@example.com
- Latest information with regard to use of the Allotments is available here
Please follow latest Government advice with regard to social distancing which is;
Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
Do not meet others, even friends or family.
You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms. Further information is available here. Remember this is vital to protect the NHS and to save lives.
note the following information as of March 20th 2020
The Parish Office will be closed for members of the public from
Monday 23rd March until further notice. If you wish to contact the office please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01934 838802. Members of staff will be coming into the office but this may not be at such regular intervals, but we will get back to you as soon as possible.The Parish Council will
also aim to update our website and Facebook page.
The Public Conveniences are closed.
The Old School Rooms is closed for all bookings and events.
The Library will close from Saturday 20th March. Please do not leave any books through the door but keep them until the Library re-opens (no charges will apply). The Community Library is hoping to run a delivery and collection service of honesty books and jigsaws, Please email email@example.com for further information.
North Somerset Council has provided a link for support for businesses impacted by Covid-19. The link to the website is; https://innorthsomerset.co.uk/support-for-those-affected-by-covid-19/1903-2/
The Parish Council is working with Love Congresbury to provide support to those who require help. Details of cards that can be posted through your neighbour's/friends doors are available here and a list of contacts are here.
Notice of the temporary closure of Urchinwood Lane, Congresbury. Further details can be found here.
FULL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
There was a meeting of the Full Parish Council on Monday 9th March 2020 at 7.30 pm in the St Andrews Room, Old School Rooms, Station Road, Congresbury. The draft minutes for the meeting can be found here. Supporting documents are available on the meeting tab and available from the Parish Office. Larger documents may not be uploaded onto the website due to the their size but are available on request.
For information on village events, clubs and societies please click on the link to the village website here
If you would like to know more about the history of Congresbury click here
If you wish to connect to North Somerset Council please click here .